Frozen Strawberry Pie
Frozen Strawberry Pie I
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- 12 oz. thawed cool whip
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 chocolate crumb pie crusts
In mixing bowl add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Add in strawberries and gently mix. Add Cool Whip and pecans. Pour into pie crusts and place in freezer 3-4 hours. Remove from freezer 15-20 minutes prior to serving.
By imaqt1962 from Illinois
Frozen Strawberry Pie II
- 2 packages. cream cheese, softened (8oz.)
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed (12oz.)
- 2 packages. frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed (20oz. each)
- 2 cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed (12oz)
- 3 graham cracker crusts
- Fresh strawberries and additional whipped topping, opt.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Mash berries; add to cream cheese mixture and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. garnish the pie with strawberries and whipped topping, if desired. Yield: 3 pies.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 2:12:55 AM on 10.0.2.160 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us