Crochet Slipper Pattern

I am looking for a crochet pattern, for slippers, that is started in the round at the toe part and is crocheted all in one piece. I cannot find my pattern and would love to find one because the slippers are so easy to make and are very comfy. My DH loves his pair!

By Sally from Pittsburgh, PA

Best Answer

You have to register, but it's free and then you have access to tons of patterns.

You will LOVE it!

I think i might have the pattern for you. it starts at the toe. you crochet it with 2 strands of yarn. The seam is in the back. I made several pair. I could send you the name of the pattern book if you are interested. Judy

Orange Crocheted Baby Slippers
Making Crocheted Slippers
Crafts CrochetSeptember 24, 2010
Filet Crochet Heart
Filet Crochet Heart Pattern
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
knitted slippers
Free Knitted Slipper Patterns
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet