Making Crocheted Slippers

Category Crochet
Utilize your skills at crochet to make cute, beautiful, and funky slippers for family and friends. This is a page about making crocheted slippers.

I am looking for a crochet pattern, for slippers, that is started in the round at the toe part and is crocheted all in one piece. I cannot find my pattern and would love to find one because the slippers are so easy to make and are very comfy. My DH loves his pair!

By Sally Pifer from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers

Best Answer

Try Ravelry.com

You have to register, but it's free and then you have access to tons of patterns.

You will LOVE it!

I am looking for pattern for crochet house slippers that look like baby booties.

JULIA from Ligonier, IN

Answers

Best Answer

thanks!! the exact pattern that i was looking for was there.

I know I saw somewhere a pair of crochet John Deere like slippers. Would anyone happen to have that pattern? I have a cousin that loves to ride on the JD with his Grandpa, and I know he'd love these.

Susan from Attica, OH

Answers

By Lisa (Guest Post)

This is a pattern for a stocking, you might be able to alter it for slippers. www.marloscrochetcorner.com/john%20deere%20tractor.html

God bless you, Lisa

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I used this one pattern to make a whole family of fun slippers for my extended family.

I looked online to get the U.S. shoe sizes in inches in 3 separate charts, children, women, and men, to make the sizing easier. It allowed me to get a perfect fit without any additional felting.

Once you adjust the sole to the size you need, the slipper follows the patten instructions, and assembly.

Source: The Fluffy Bunny Slipper pattern from The Happy Hooker crochet book.

By lisa

Crochet slippers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Using a half double crochet stitch and three strands of yarn you can make a pair of these child's cozy slippers. This is a page about three strand thick crocheted slippers.

Three Strand Thick Crocheted Slippers

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1
Crafts CrochetMay 2, 2013
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-12 08:09:37 in 7 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️