Make A Hidden Litter Box

I have found a great idea for a hidden kitty litter box! Go to the nearest thrift store find a decent sized two drawer night stand. Take top drawer out and cut the face of the drawer off. Glue or nail face back on to the front where drawer use to be.

Next, take kitty litter pan and cut it down to size so it will slide into bottom drawer.

Finally, cut a hole in the side of the night stand so your kitty can get in and out. You could put a little curtain on the outside of hole if you would like to.

Voila! You have a nice hidden kitty litter box. When you change litter just pull bottom drawer out. That easy. Hope this can be useful for cat owners. It was for me.

Source: I found this idea off of HGTV (Design on a Dime).

By Emily from Erlanger, KY

Do you have a picture of it? I'm not sure about how the litter pan works when you have to cut it down. But I love the idea.

Why not leave the top dawer in? It's a great place to store the box liners and a box of baking soda.

Great idea! ...Thank You!

I imagine that space would be a little tight if you left the top drawer in.

Fluffy has to be able to stand in there!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Hide-in-plain-sight-Cat-Litterbox/

Tells you how to make one.

Sounds like WAY too much work for people with busy schedules. It's much easier to buy a similar product on Amazon.com or Skymall.com.

Great idea. I bought a piece of furniture at an antique shop for $125.00 and made a hidden litter box. It's so neat and clean...I love it.

My litter box use to sit right in the middle of our laundry room, Ugh, I got so sick and tired of tripping up over it. I hid it! in the Cleaning cupboard. Whats better I made a nice little hole through the cupboard wall into the laundry room for the cat to get in and out. Now you don't see it, nor smell it, and its still easy to get at for cleaning. People ask where the box is all the time now. It's Awesome! Let me know if you want pictures!

Homemade Cat Litter Box
Homemade Cat Litter Box Ideas
Pets CatsMay 22, 2008
Kitty Litter Substitute
Kitty Litter Substitutes
Black cat in a litter box.
Kitty Litter Tips and Tricks
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Cat exiting a litter box.
Cat Litter Mat Reviews
🎄