Hobo (Tabby - Siamese)

Hobo is 9 years old. He is a mixed Siamese/Tabby. My aunt Alma gave me the cat to cheer me up when my other cat died. He likes to Eat, eat, eat. Sleep, sleep, sleep.

Hobo came to Texas riding in the back of a big rig from Ohio. Upon arrival in the Dallas area, the truck driver unloaded the cargo and a big fat blue-eyed cat jumped into his arms. He had been without food or water for 3 days and was happy to see a human. The cat was the hit of the office girls, who promptly named him Hobo for hitching a ride. One lady (my cousin) gave the cat to my aunt who kept him for a while, then gave him to me. Hobo is very affectionate and the master of our household.

By Elly from Irving, TX

What a gorgeous cat,he looks so content. Looks like you could cuddle him all day, love his fluffy tummy:-)

Come on Elly, give him a snack! :)

I love Hobo's story and how content he looks!

Hobo is adorable, such a cuddly looking guy! He looks very happy and how wonderful of your aunt to give you such a loving gift.

How wonderful this story is; to find a safe haven after being in that rig for so long 3 days! I can not even begin to imagine how scary that must have been for him.

I wonder tooif his original owners are missing him, wouldn't be something if they read about Hobo, and you on Thrifty Fun. Not to take/bring him back to them but to know that he is safe, sound, content, happy and well fed.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 7, 2010
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Hobo Costume