Paper Valentine Wreath
Make a Valentine wreath from scrapbook paper.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 12 by 12 inch double sided scrapbook paper
- double stick tape
- 1/8 inch ribbon
- small hole punch
- Cut 9 - 12 inch by 3/4 inch strips of paper, fold each in half.
- Bring the other ends together to form the heart, use a small piece of double sided tape.
- Continue to do this with all 9 strips.
- Lay out the hearts to form a circle leaving a space in the center.
- Put about a 1/2" piece of tape on each heart to connect them together.
- To make the hanger punch a very small hole in two places (see photo), slip the ribbon through and make about three knots on top of each other so the ends don't come through.
- Cut 6 small hearts (same size) for the center area of the wreath. Glue or tape them to each other.
- Thread ribbon through the middle and tie three knots at the bottom so it does not slip through.
- Find the center heart when wreath is hung and punch a small hole at the tip of that heart. Slide the other end of the ribbon through and tie three knots so it does not slip through.
- You could use single sided paper and white glue, I just used what I had on hand, paper should have some weight to it though.
By NoRulesArt from sunny FL
Love this idea! Thanks!
ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on May 23, 2016 at 5:03:32 AM on 10.0.1.4 in 386 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us