Fabric Wrapped Flat Wood

When I submitted my wrapped bed frame, a kind lady said she wanted to do it to her bed, but it was flat. I promised her I would submit a sample of wrapped flat wood.

This is, of course, only a small craft project, but I think with a little work, it can still come out great. I would try it without gluing it first, and make sure you don't get frustrated and want to quit but are committed. And, for those who would like to try this, these little boxes are at Michael's and I have seen them at the dollar stores, too. Good luck!

By Sandra from Salem, OR

Editor's Note: Here is Sandra's original post about a fabric wrapped headboard:

Scrap Fabric Pencil Holder
Craft Ideas Using Scrap Fabric
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsOctober 7, 2008
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
sewing machine
Using Fabric Selvage Edges for Crafts
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
Repairing a Flat Tire
Repairing a Flat Tire