Used Cat Litter In Mole Holes

If you have holes in your lawn from moles and chipmunks, put used cat litter (from box) down the holes This will solve the problem. I do this and it works

By Kathy from Eaton Twp.(Grafton) Ohio

I love this tip Kathy! I know the varmits will hate the stink of the used cat litter, giggle.:>)

Thanks.

My neighbor gave me an education in moles and voles. He finds the hole that the varmints come out of at night and uses a baited mouse trap using peanut butter as bait. He then places a bucket over both the trap and the hole and leaves it. He said he caught 44 voles in one summer.

Home and Garden Pest Control Moles and GophersJune 22, 2007
Reusing Cat Litter Buckets
Reusing Cat Litter Buckets
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Cat exiting a litter box.
Cat Litter Mat Reviews
Cat Litter
Alternative Uses for Cat Litter
🎄