Cabinets and Trim for Mint and Chocolate Kitchen

I want to paint my kitchen/dining room Middleshire Green (light mint blue), Milk Chocolate (light chocolate brown), and Light Raffia (sand). I know I want my walls textured in the light mint blue, but what about the trim and cabinets? I have a sandy colored countertop with different shades of sandy tan ceramic on my floor.

By Ashley from Philadelphia, MS

For the trim, I would go with a crisp white (assuming you're painting), as this will help highlight the other colors.

I would suggest a tint or tone of colors already used. Ceilings do not have to be white. I have a sky blue ceiling (Carolina Blue) and it works in the location. Also there are sparkles that can be added to spray paint for light. In a pale mint ceiling it would be light and different. Perhaps a darker version of one of your colors for the dining area ceiling would make it seem more cozy and more formal.

I would paint the cabinets the chocolate brown color or a little darker and the trim the sand color to or the chocolate brown.

Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMarch 12, 2010
Vanilla Ice Cream With Mint on Top
Recipes Using Mint
Mint Brownies
Mint Brownie Recipes
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets