Water Spots on Shower Doors

In the house we moved into the shower door in the master bath is, I think aluminum. I cannot find anything that will clean what appears to be water marks, etc. Can you help me? Have tried numerous things already, Brasso, CLR, LimeAway, etc.

By PatsyLu from Kansas City, KS

Best Answer

You might try rubbing it with a rubbing compound made for cars. I know this works for cars that have water spot build-up from sprinklers and such.

Just tried the lysol toilet bowl cleaner mentioned by someone-it worked like a miracle! I've looking for something for years to work and nothing has until now. Cleaned all of the spots off of my glass block shower with VERY little elbow grease. Just put a quarter size spot on the sponge and it cleaned several blocks. Just kept repeating and done in ten minutes!

Smiling woman cleaning a shower door
Cleaning Water Spots on Shower Doors
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 27, 2011
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Shower door made of metal and class.
Cleaning Metal Parts on Shower Doors
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure