Water Spots on Shower Doors

In the house we moved into the shower door in the master bath is, I think aluminum. I cannot find anything that will clean what appears to be water marks, etc. Can you help me? Have tried numerous things already, Brasso, CLR, LimeAway, etc.

By PatsyLu from Kansas City, KS

Best Answer

You might try rubbing it with a rubbing compound made for cars. I know this works for cars that have water spot build-up from sprinklers and such.

Just tried the lysol toilet bowl cleaner mentioned by someone-it worked like a miracle! I've looking for something for years to work and nothing has until now. Cleaned all of the spots off of my glass block shower with VERY little elbow grease. Just put a quarter size spot on the sponge and it cleaned several blocks. Just kept repeating and done in ten minutes!

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 27, 2011
🍀
💘