Birthday Gift Ideas for Outdoorsy Friend

My friend's birthday is this Friday. He's turning 25! He has a good paying job so he gets pretty much whatever he needs and wants although I'm sure there are a lot of things out there that he wants, but doesn't have.

We dated for a little while and have been pretty close since last January. He loves mountain biking and just recently started road biking. (biked 70 miles today) He also loves skiing in the winter! We are going camping the weekend of his birthday. He is pretty much is an outdoorsy, do it yourself kind of guy. He's very special and I enjoy his company. I don't know what to get him. Please help, I need it. Any ideas will help. I welcome all suggestions. Thanks.

By Rayche21 from concord, nh

There are a variety of things that my fellows enjoy having. Depending on what your budget is, you might consider one or more of the following items. Leatherman 830039 New Wave Multitool with Leather/Nylon Combination Sheath, Amazon $58. Rothco 550lb. Type III Paracord, Amazon $7. Coleman Speckled Enamelware Dining Kit, Amazon $38.

Genuine Issue Magnesium Survival Firestarter, Amazon $7

Assorted sized bungee cords, carabiners, tarps.

D.light Kiran Solar LED Lantern, Amazon $15.

Midland ER102 Emergency Radio, Amazon $38.

It is good to check your local stores and compare prices. Have fun!

From what you are saying about the man the first thing that came to mind is a hand crank flash light / radio / hazard light. I have one, it doesn't use batteries you just wind it up. Great for camping, hiking, biking, I keep mine in my car for emergencies. I purchased it at either Walmart or Advanced Auto. I don't remember because I bought one for my father that didn't have the radio in it; just the hazard light and the flash light. It wasn't that expensive either.

Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdaySeptember 19, 2010
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
swiss army knife
40th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
Best Friends
Gift Ideas for Your Best Friend
Photo of a red rose.
Gift Ideas for an Ailing Friend