Feedback About D.T. McCall and Sons in Tennessee

A question for you guys in Tennessee. There is a furniture store called D.T. McCall and Sons in Tennessee. They have several locations in Tennessee. Does anyone have any experience with this company either good or bad? I found them on the internet and spoke with a salesperson over the phone. He was very helpful and the price he quoted on a sofa was very reasonable. If you have shopped there or know someone who has, is it worth it for me to drive 2 hours to do business with them?

Ronda from North Alabama

I have purchased several items from DT McCall over the years. I have never had any problems with their service or their merchandise. I have purchased refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher. My sister has bought bedroom suites and living room suites with no problem.

It would be well worth your time to drive 2 hrs to shop at D.T. McCalls. Almost all of my furniture came from there. I searched all over for Broyhill Fontana and got prices from other stores, took those prices to DT's and they beat every item's price by 100 dollars or more. They saved us about 700-800 bucks on all of our furniture. Ask for Charles Allen Gentry, he is very nice and good to deal with. They can order anything you want that is not available in the stores. Good luck!

where i live there is a dt mcalls furniture if u have any questions u can email me. mistibreuer AT

I know a great man that works there and he is a pastor so if u would like more info please email me.

Thanks alot Hope u have good look.

We have also bought our furniture there too!!

Misti Breuer

I have been doing business with them for about 20 years and they have always done me right!

I bought my fridge from DT McCall's and had free delivery. They even installed the icemaker, on the spot, for free. They were very nice. I was referred to them by friends who'd bought their stove and some other appiiances from them, too. They have GREAT scratch 'n' dent deals on appliances, too.

I love D.T. McCall and Sons. I have been wanting to visit their showroom for a long time. I finally went to their Lebanon location. I purchased a floor model buffet. It is Lexington and beautful.You can negotiate prices too! Plus free delivery...:) Have fun shopping there. It is worth the drive from Alabama.

Tammie Lehmann

Consumer AdviceJanuary 12, 2007
Stack of very old encyclopedias.
Finding the Value of Old Encyclopedia Sets
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Tennessee Christmas Charities
Fog Rolling Through the Smokey Mountains
Tennessee Frugal Travel Information and Photos