Buying an Olympus Stylus S550

Has anyone purchased the Olympus Stylus S550? It is waterproof with 10 megapixels, has a 3x zoom, and a 2.5 inch screen, I believe. It is sold for around $179.99. Is this a good reliable product? How is the picture quality? I would like to get opinions from actual buyers rather than just the stores. Thanks.

By ecoscrimper101

Answers

I have one and have a mixed review. The camera takes excellent pictures and as I found out accidentally, is very good in the water proof department! However, I have given it up because it would no longer stay "on." I spent $40 buying a brand new battery and that wasn't the problem, and no one fixes these things. It got so that I really could not take a picture. If it didn't shut off before I was ready, it shut off when I hit the shutter. I now have a Sony and haven't had a one single problem with it, and find the menus a lot easier to use.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 3, 2009
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Buying an eBook Reader, Someone using an eBook reader.
Buying an eBook Reader
used car dealership
Buying a Used Car
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
🎄