Lexus (Labrador Retriever)

Lexus is a 1 year old Labrador Retriever. This is actually my nephew and his wife's dog. On Mother's Day, at my mother's house, my grand daughter threw the ball into the quarry and she retrieved it all day.

We had a remote control boat in the water also and she kept wanting to go chase it. The other kids were fishing and once the hook got caught on her collar. She kept jumping across the line when going after the ball. She is a beautiful and smart dog.

By little suzy from Millbury, OH

Great picture of the dog. She sounds like a lot of fun and very intelligent. I'm babysitting my son's cat. She is 7 months and play catch. I throw the stuff mouse toy and she fetches it then brings it back and releases it to me. I never knew some cats could do that. I think that is also fantastic.

This dog is beautiful, but why in the world would you let the kids or anyone have fish hooks in the water around the dog. What if the fish hook had caught in his skin instead of his collar? Don't you know how much that would have hurt?

Photos Pets DogsJuly 5, 2009
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂