Path Garden Chairs

In the Path Garden I made a place for visitors to stop and rest if they want to. Two green chairs were donated. I painted flowers on the chairs and wrote "Stop and Rest in the Garden Chair" across the top and "Please Do Not Remove" across the bottom.

By the way, the black "handle on the pipe is a diabetic test strip bottle wrapped in electrical tape. The bottom is a creamer container filled with soil and has mint planted in it. I tied the chair to the tree in hopes the kids wouldn't carry it off. I hope they don't disappear before someone gets to use them.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Editor's Note: Here are several previous posts about Vi's Path Garden.

GG Vi, you are the best! There are so few people who bother to take the time, materials and extra effort in order to make a bit of heaven for other peoples benefit in shared community areas anymore! Most such walkways are simply dirt and weeds now days :-( Bless you!

Huggers, Deeli

Very welcoming, makes me think I might sit a while there as I pass through, "what's the rush?"

view down the path garden
The Path Garden (Moorpark, CA) Photos and Information
Home and Garden Gardening City GardeningAugust 20, 2008
Dining Chair
Repairing Dining Chair Seats
Bean Bag Chair
Making a Bean Bag Chair
Garden Path Concrete Tiles
Garden Path Ideas
Dining room chair with a vinyl seat.
Recovering Vinyl Chairs