Making Fabric Roller Blinds

How do you make a roller blind from fabric?

By Sheila from Boise, ID

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm planning to use some sort of brush-on glue to adhere fabric to the shades that are already up. I don't know if it will work, it may make them too heavy to roll up, but that's what I'm planning to try.

I glued fabric onto a roller shade years ago. I just glued it onto the existing shade; it rolled up just fine. It should still work today, unless the shades or the actual roller are not as sturdy as they were in the past.

Crafts Home DecorSeptember 10, 2010
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Fabric Window Blinds
Cleaning Fabric Window Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:55:21 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.