- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. chili seasoning mix
- 2 cans ranch style beans, drained (15 oz. each)
- 2 cans tomatoes, drained (14.5 oz. each)
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilies, drained (10 oz.)
- 1-2 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup whipping cream
Prepare beef as directed on chili mix package. Add vegetables, using only half of the tomatoes and chilies. Add remainder if you like a hotter flavor. Simmer 30 minutes longer. Just before serving, add Velveeta and cream. This can be prepared ahead and frozen. This is also very rich!
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 26, 2017 at 2:22:46 AM on 10.0.0.192 in 863 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us