Dog BreedsDogs

Raising Schnauzers

I would like to hear from your readers about their Schnauzers. I have recently adopted a Schnauzer mix and he is so amazing. Do all of them talk and are they all so amazingly full of life and personality?

Mine is named Frankie, and he talks non stop to me all day and really looks at me when he does. It is amazing to me. Send pictures too. I would love to hear from you!

By Robyn

My neighbor has one, she calls him her "schnaughty". :)

I had a miniature schnauzer, Mercedes, and she talked to me all the time too. When she'd hear the word "treat", she would get so excited and go "woo woo". We miss her. About a month ago she had two strokes and I had to put her to sleep.