Use a Toothpick to Unclog Soap Dispensers

It's easy to remedy this problem, when foam soap or sanitizer soap containers become clogged and squirts all over when you pump. I use a toothpick to run through the rim, taking care to remove all the clogged soap. Works like a charm.

We usually don't have toothpicks, but we've learned that unbending the end of one of our large, metal paper clips also works.

That is really a problem for me with large bottles of body lotion and the pumps. The lotion in the end of the pump dries--my son calls those 'lotion bugers'. I never thought of using a toothpick or paper clip.

Soap Dispenser
Unclogging Soap Dispensers
Home and Garden Repair OtherMarch 6, 2009
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Soap Dispenser With Pink Liquid Soap
Uses for Soap Dispensers
A beautiful Christmas tree made from toothpicks.
Making a Toothpick Christmas Tree
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄