Uses For Nonskid Shelf Liner

Don't spend a fortune on expensive non-skid items. Instead, use pieces of rubberized shelf-liner to create a non-slip surface. A simple square makes a great portable non-slip surface or try super-gluing a circle to the bottom of your favorite mixing bowl.

Note: I wouldn't recommend you glue this stuff to anything you plan to heat using the stovetop, oven, or microwave.

By JustPlainJo from Springfield, OH

Great tip! You can also glue pieces to fit on the bottom of flower pots, or other items that have a rough bottom, to keep from getting scratches on the furniture and countertops you place them on. :-)

Great money saver. I just cut some up and placed under my microwave. I use it under my keyboard also.

Thanks for your input, ladies. Until it got too badly messed up, we had this type of shelf covering over the entire counter on which the microwave and toaster were set. Now I wish I'd had sense enough to save it, even if it was badly shredded!

Drawer Liner
Uses for Drawer Liner
Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsJanuary 19, 2011
Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
kitchen drawers
Drawer and Shelf Liner Ideas
Knitted Sweaters
Making a Liner for a Knitted Sweater
🎄