Cheap Dial up Service

David Stowers offers Internet access for 1 cent per minute $4.95 min and $14.95 max with no contract. Pay for what you use - customer service is good and free spam filtering and 5 email addresses - no credit card required - supports instant messaging and no busy signals - 10,000 happy customers todate and growing. 1-888-248-7239

About The Author: Editor's Note: We visited the site and it seems to be what is written here. Does anybody else use this service?

Our public library offers 4 hours a week dial up service. You can sign up all your family members and depending on the size of your family, it might be all you need. Happy surfing

I am using NetZero for 9.99 a month, (may have been a promotional thing). I think that with the entertainment, research, online banking (keeps me from over-spending) plus paying my bills online (no postage), Im getting a great deal. Check them out...

I want to hook up to internet

EV1( Everyone's Internet) if available in your area is fantastic. 9.99 flat fee, all the time, no contract. Support is really helpful if you have a problem, very nice people.

Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
A child playing with a nanny.
Name Ideas for a Nanny Service
Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Advice on Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver