Looking For Handled Casserole Holder

Does anyone have a pattern for a casserole carrier with handles. I've seen them in mail-order catalogues and it seems it would be fairly easy to make one. Thanks for any suggestions.

Bobbye from Homosassa, FL

I have one that is round and would be happy to share it with you if you like, but need to know how to get it to you.

Pages 1-2 of Casserole Tote

http://www.craf  ntry/craft21.htm

http://www.craf  try/craft21b.htm

I found exactly what you're looking for in a catalogue. The pattern costs $6.95. Here's the link to their website:

http://www.newa  rBooks.html#2069

Marge from NY

If you crochet, just type into your search bar: crochet casserole carriers. It should give you different sites to check out. I made a 2 quart crocheted one four years ago with cotton crochet thread and it turned out very nicely. Good luck!

Thanks for all your help. The 2 page casserole tote looks like something I can handle!

Again Thanks!

I have obtained patterns for Little Lulu but cannot find one for Tubby. I would love to find one. Your site looks very interesting - my first visit.

I am looking for a pattern for a long pot holder that you put your hands in the end of.