Search the Manufacturer's Site for Operation Manuals

When you buy a second hand small kitchen appliance or lawn mower, visit the company website if you need a manual. Often you can print a manual from the website or they might email a file of one to you. I bought two pressure cookers second hand and neither one came with manuals. They were unfamiliar models to me, as one had a sensor. The company was kind enough to email me the file to print.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

Good advise, but if that doesn't work you can try retrievo.com and manualsonline.com

April 11, 2011 Flag

I could not click on a link that was given on this site to get a George Foreman Baby Rotisserie user manual. I then Just typed in "Salton", which is the company that makes them. Then go to manuals. There is page after page of Model #'s to pick from. A lot of them do not have a manual available, it states. However, when I put in model # GR59A (which is the Baby Rotisserie), there was a manual available and I just clicked the PDF symbol and printed out all 31 pages.

There were so many people on the internet that could not get this manual! I found it and now you can too:) Bye

By Christine from Richmond, VA

Answers:

Thanks for info Christine, you saved me a lot of searching. (08/01/2008)

By Mary in Indiana

Stove model GLGF376DQ. Need operating instructions (02/20/2009)

By steamedcrab AT comcast.net

Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 11, 2011
Sewing Machine
Finding Sewing Machine Manuals
closeup of sewing machine foot and needle
Finding Coronado Sewing Machine Manuals
Internet Search
Using Internet Search Engines
Remote Control on White Background
Cleaning a Remote Control
🎄