Nail Glue on Leather

I have accidentally got fake nail glue over my new brown leather couch but when i try to pick it off it is taking the leather off. Does anyone have any tips on how to remove this with minimum damage? I was reading some of the other tips and noticed someone mentioned alcohol to remove it - would this work?

Thanks
Claire from Glasgow

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try using one of those Magic Erasers. I got nail polish on my boyfriends leather chair and when I used the eraser it came right off. Just be sure not to get the Eraser too wet or it may damage the leather.

I spilled some nail glue on my friends' brand new leather sofa. I tried the magic eraser and some cream leather cleaner. It worked great, thank you so much!

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMay 28, 2007
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:12:02 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.