Deep Woods Off for Cleaning

I got permanent marker on my kitchen table and I used Deep Woods Off and it worked like magic! I recommend it.

By Danielle from Mooers Forks, NY

Editor's Note: We've had a lot mentioning in the feedback about using Off for removing marker and others say it works very well.

I'd be careful around varnished, stained or painted surfaces for removing marks. The reason I say this is, using Deep Woods OFF at a Fourth of July party last year, ruined my toe nail polish! No big deal but I was curious about this and was also working on stripping some furniture. I tried to spray some on the furniture and indeed it took some of the finish away. It's not effective enough to be an adequate stripper but I wouldn't want anyone not to be warned of what I noticed.

Makes you wonder what's in it! Is it bad for your skin????

I believe that the most ingredient is Petroleum Distillate, which is ALSO the chief ingredient to most

all oil based CLEANSERS? It is unlikely that any of the pesticides had anything to do with the removal, but it was GREAT that it worked and you saved the table! Congratulations! God bless you for not giving up. One big "atta girl" from me!

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsSeptember 18, 2006
Deep Frying
Deep Frying Tips and Tricks
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Large Turkey in Deep Fryer
Deep Frying a Turkey
Sap spot and cleaning supplies.
Removing Tree Sap on Microfiber
🎄