Buying De-Sol-It Spray

De-Sol-It Spray - Where can I buy it? I used to get this spray at Wal-Mart but I have been to 3 locations in 2 weeks and none of them carry it anymore. This spray works wonderfully at taking out grease/oil stains from clothing and I need some more! I checked K-mart and Target but they don't carry it either.

Thanks for any information!

Amanda from Niles, OH

You can ask at the customer service desk of Walmart and they will restock it for you again. I had them start ordering a particular type of Huggies brand diapers for me and it wasn't a problem.

contact the company itself.. there should be address and such on the bottle itself. MAybe even and 800# to call for better information. You never know, you might also get a coupon for your trouble as well.

I have found it at Westlake Ace Hardware store. They're more expensive than Walmart though. I have a bottle of De-Solv-it. It has a phone number on the bottle - 1-800-877-7771 and a website www.orange-sol.com

Hair shampoo removes grease better than anything I ever tried. Think about it! Our hair gets oily & dirty. Good Luck.

Juanita, Chicago, Il

I went to there web-site and bought 6 spray bottles. I don't care about the cost, its worth the money. Been to 3 Wal-Marts....why don't they carry this wonderful product?? Also went to Wal-Mart web site and complained. Go to orange-sol.com

I was frustrated when I was not able to still buy De-solv-it at a Walmart in Tacoma, WA after getting ball point ink on my new beige leather car seats while on vacation. Upon returning home and finding the 1-800 locate number, I visited our local Ace and bought a bottle. Even though a caution was listed regarding ink on the back of the bottle, I tried a small spot, let it sit a minute or so and rubbed gently. Success!

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 3, 2007
red spray bottle
Homemade Bitter Apple Spray
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄