Homemade Body & Facial Scrubs For Baby Shower Favors

I want to make homemade body and facial scrubs to give out as favors, to my baby shower party I am hosting. Any recipes out there?

Best Answer

A great recipe I made for a body scrub works really well and softens the skin. You will need: salt, sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil or olive oil and food color, optional.

Mix all the ingredients together, dye it a color like pink or blue( the sex of the baby pink for a girl blue for a boy if you know if not just do a mixture of both)

A cute way to put them in something is empty baby food jars, get "its a boy! or its a girl! ribbon (if you do not know the sex do both) tie the ribbon around the jar (like a christmas present) OPTIONAL: tie a pink or blue lollipop into the bow

Please email me if you use this: pumkinpieeee34 AT yahoo.com

Hope I helped!

I saw a great episode of creative juice that was all about homemade scrubs and other pampering ideas. Check out the episode at http://www.DIYnetwork.com and use the recipes from the show. They looked so great! I can't wait to try them myself.

Go to http://www.recipezaar.com

Type in "facial" and 45 recipes came up.

Type in "body scrub" and 37 recipes came up.

Type in "facial scrub" and 4 recipes came up.

Hope you find something you like.

Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Crafts Bath & BeautySeptember 11, 2007
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Salt and Herbs in Wooden Bowls
Homemade Facial Scrubs
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄