Minimizing Appearance of Damage on Eyeglasses

My dog chewed on my eyeglasses and scratched them. Is there any way to make the damage unnoticable?

Kym from Knox, IN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You might try filing down the bitemarks (On the frames)and then covering with several layers of nail polish/auto body touch up paint. I have read here that you can put Pledge on lens scratches to make them less noticeable....

You can buy a product at the store, I can't remember the name of it right now but it takes the scratches out of your glasses. Best of luck to you.

I would try this:

http://www.asse  OD&ProdID=92

If you Google 'eyeglass scratches', you will find a number of listings, including your posting above.

Thanks for the answers!

Home and Garden Repair Other Eye GlassesNovember 14, 2007
Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
Vegetable Garden
Minimizing Diseases in a Vegetable Garden
Reusing An Eyeglasses Case, Empty Eyeglass Case
Reusing An Eyeglasses Case
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:38:12 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.