Mitsy (Long Haired Chihuahua)

This is Mitsy, a 3 year old long haired Chihuahua. This photo was taken in September 2010. I met Mitsy at the local shelter where I volunteer. At first I passed her by a few times because she barked and I really hate small yappy dogs. However, one time I took her out her cage and fell in love with her. My husband brought her home the next day as a surprise.

Mitsy was rescued from a Korean meat market by a friend of mine. She was, as my friend said, the ONLY dog that was wagging her tail and was happy. Despite seeing other animals die and surviving abuse, Mitsy has been the nicest, calmest, and sweetest dog I've ever owned.

By Laura

Rescued from a meat market? How horrible! I can't begin to express my feelings about such a thing. Bless those who rescued her and the other poor dogs. And Bless you for giving the lovely Misty a good home.

May you have many long and happy years together.

Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 17, 2011
cocker spaniel
Homemade Pet Hair Detangler
Persian Cat
Persian Cat Breed Information and Photos
Ragamuffin Breed Information and Photos
Long Haired Chihuahua
Long Haired Chihuahua Photos