Low-Calorie Fruit Salad
- 1 envelope raspberry sugar-free gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple (in juice)
- 1 small carton cottage cheese
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
Bring pineapple to a boil and stir in gelatin. Cool, then add cottage cheese and Dream Whip, prepared according to directions on package.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 can lite fruit cocktail
- 1 can tropical mixed fruit
- 1 pkg. low-cal instant pudding
Drain fruit, saving 1/2 of juice. Mix fruit, 1/2 of juice and dry pudding. Chill until slightly thickened. Is also good frozen.
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 27, 2017 at 9:05:15 PM on 10.0.2.163 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us