Low-Calorie Fruit Salad
- 1 envelope raspberry sugar-free gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple (in juice)
- 1 small carton cottage cheese
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
Bring pineapple to a boil and stir in gelatin. Cool, then add cottage cheese and Dream Whip, prepared according to directions on package.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 can lite fruit cocktail
- 1 can tropical mixed fruit
- 1 pkg. low-cal instant pudding
Drain fruit, saving 1/2 of juice. Mix fruit, 1/2 of juice and dry pudding. Chill until slightly thickened. Is also good frozen.
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 12:35:42 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us