Easy Extra Mild Salsa Recipe

I am looking for a salsa recipe with things you normally find at home and the ingredients, if ever, I need to buy them, are cheap and can easily be found here in the Philippines. I am also hoping that the salsa doesn't require chilies, as kids will also be eating this. Would you happen to have a salsa recipe that is like the one I just described? And what are the ingredients that I can use? Thanks.

By L.N.L. from the Philippines

Chop three large fresh tomatoes, add half of an onion diced, and squeeze a lime wedge over it. (Kalamansi fruit works just as well for the lime.) Garnish with cilantro or green onions if desired. I've heard of people using canned chopped tomatoes, but the salsa will be squishier.

diced ripe tomatoes

diced onion

chopped cilantro

squeeze of lemon

salt

cumin

dash or two of Tabasco for flavor, not heat

Bowl of salsa surrounded by tomatoes.
Mild Salsa Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes International Mexican SalsaJuly 23, 2011
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Fruit Salsa Recipes
Fruit Salsa Recipes
A jar of homemade salsa.
Freezing Salsa
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:16:36 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.