Use A Scanner To Make A Photo Collage

If you don't have the money for expensive Photoshop software, but have a scanner and want to make funny photos with yourself and others in it, simply go through your photos and pick out poses of yourself and others that you like. Then get backgrounds from magazines, catalogs, or newspapers and crop your photos. Add yourself to the scene as I have done in my own photo. I used several family photos and product catalogs to make up this and I made a mousepad out of this.

Good luck, we had fun!

By Igmommy from Sweetwater, TN

how did you make the mouse pad? after your photo was done?

Cute Idea. Thanks

For top-notch software for photos and are try a free software. It's called GIMP. Just put it in your broswer and you get it free. Also for photos use Picasa which is also free.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you how in more depth, I made the mouse pad. I took an old place mat from my dining table, cropped it, adhered the photo I had made out of the catalog and personal pics, then topped it all with a sheet of clear adhesive sheet protector. It smoothed it out enough that my mouse rolls right over it without getting stuck. Doesn't it look real?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to do that!!!!! that is SOOOOOOOO KOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! thank you! :)

tblaura's right...The GIMP is the way to go, if you want a Photoshop equivalent without the Photoshop price.

If you search online for "free graphics software", you'll find many other programs of this nature, as well.

scrapbooking photos
Craft Ideas Using Photographs
Photos CraftsFebruary 25, 2008
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Wedding Collage
Making a Wedding Shower Collage
Fish Collage
Making a Fish Collage
🎄