Jessie Jaynes (Shih Tzu)

Jessie Jaynes turned two in October. He is a Shitzu. I got him by a chance encounter with a stranger whose best friend had a purebred she had flown in from Iowa but because of work and small children she didn't have time to care for her. Just as soon as I closed on my new home (3 weeks), "Shadow" became Jessie and he and I have been best friends ever since.

Jessie LOVES his toys and his food, so he goes CRAZY over the toys you can slip treats in. Running loose and acting the fool at the beach ranks pretty high too! Jessie is by far the most precious gift I've ever been given.

By Donna F from Murrells Inlet, SC

A beauty of a dog, very precious and I know how you feel about receiving such a gift. A relative bred cocker spaniels and she had one left and gave it to us. He was one of the most gentle natured dogs we've had. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

What a Blessing and goes to show there's a higher power that places us all together whether fur or flesh :-)

Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 19, 2010
Shih Tzu laying on belly with chin on the ground looking at the camera.
House Training a Shih Tzu
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
🎉
🎄