Microfiber Cloths For Makeup Removal

Some weeks ago, I was shopping with my sister, when we entered a beauty shop. They where selling a new kind of washcloth for make up removal without any cleanser, just to be used with water. It was made of microfiber cloth, the same kind you can find in stores for the purpose of window cleaning or dusting, often under the name of "miracle rag" or something like it.

It cost a fair amount of money and it was made in Italy. My sister, loving new things, bought it, and immediately praised it after trying it. I instead, went home and tried my microfiber rag (clean of course) in the exact same material from the store for a fraction of the price she had payed, and believe me, it works!

It takes even less time to remove mascara than with a cottonball and eye makeup remover! It is also very skin friendly and soft, and you don't get that nasty remover in your eyes. Just use water and nothing else. Afterwards, wash it with soap to remove stains, rinse it and hang to dry. It dries really fast. Toss in the laundry every now and then. I will never have to buy eye makeup remover again!

By Anna from Sweden

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I have also just discovered the merits of these cloths.

I got mine, generic brand, from the supermarket.

Have just discoved some in the baby isle that are smoother and softer and half the price.

I think my skin looks better and it certainly feels better and smoother.

Savings on cleanser, exfoiliator etc.

Happy frugal savings all round

Cheers

Kate

Thanks to new fibre technology there are now a few new materials which are beneficial for us that do not use chemicals or meds. These microfibres are showing good results for medical & therapeutic use due to their tiny particle size (nanofibres). Nanotechnology for medical use is being developed by scientific organizations such as CSIRO. You can read more at http:www.farinfraredmedical.org

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

A woman using an eyebrow pencil.
Makeup Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips RemovalMarch 7, 2008
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 29, 2016 at 10:04:24 AM on 10.0.2.69 in 566 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.