Oreo Watching the Computer

Oreo is 1 year old.

Oreo on the Computer

By Marissa from New Hampton, NY

What a cute picture..my cats also do the same thing..have you ever tried moving your curser while they are watching...it is so funny to see them paw at the screen....thanks for sharing the photo..deb

That is precious! Oreo is a really smart cat. My Miss Kitty has never noticed the computer screen - hope she doesn't as she would want to stay in front of it all the time!

TOO CUTE! It's funny your cat is named Oreo...my 6 yr old niece has a cat that my Mom keeps at her house. She named him Oreo cause he was black and white. Never heard another one named that until now. Will have to keep this picture and show her that there is another Oreo!

Photos Pets CatsMay 5, 2006
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Oreo Cookie Cake
Recipes Using Oreo Cookies
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
🎄