Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Cleaning Hair Off The Bathroom Floor

I am having a horrible time trying to get hair of my bathroom floor. I pretty much have to get on my knees and look for the hair before I mop. Does anyone have any ideas?

Mrs. Gitts from Franlkin, WI

By tone (Guest Post)09/09/2006

I agree with the vacuuming. I shed worse then an animal. Never and I mean never is there not hair everywhere in the bathroom and I just go in there daily and I vacuum as I do everywhere else.

By Bonnie [13]09/08/2006

I have so much hair on my bathroom floor everyday, I could vacuum it everyday!!
This is due to my husband losing gobs and gobs of hair daily.
Only have had this problem in our late years, it is disgusting and exhausting.
I vacuum, then wipe with cleaner and then go over it with windex and paper towels...as a cloth will never rinse out, the hair just sticks. Thankfully I have a very small area or I would be pulling my hair OUT!!

By Grandma Margie (Guest Post)09/06/2006

My bathroom is small so I've been using one of the dollar store lint removers (the sticky tape type). It grabs all the loose hair. I'm working on making a long handle for it so it will be easier to use! You should hear the grunting! LOL ! Oh well, I'm sure I need the exercise and stretching.

By (Guest Post)09/06/2006

We get a lot of hair on our floors (human, cat, dog). I have good luck using an old sock over a Swiffer-top mop. It picks up all the hair quite well.

By Chella (Guest Post)09/06/2006

Why not just vacuum it?

By Sharon [4]09/05/2006

Hi Mrs. Gitts,
Try spraying some indust on your dustmop.
Hope this works for you.