Homemade Natural Countertop Cleaners

I would like to get a recipe for: homemade counter cleaner. I am going as organic and natural as possible.

By Rita

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try one cup washing soda and two cups baking soda and a few drops of tea tree oil. Use similarly to Comet, but no scratching! Tthe tee tree oil is a natural disinfectant and smells nice too. I use this myself. It'll take red Koolaid out of white counters, let me tell you.

One day on the Oprah show a guest scientist said that the results of scientific testing show that the best cleaner to kill bacteria is equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar. Put in a spray bottle, then spray it on, and let sit for a few minutes before wiping it off. This can be used for many things in addition to counters. The ACV smell dissapats after a few minutes. I use the solution myself in an attemp to decrease the usage of commercial cleaners in my home environment.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes General PurposeSeptember 19, 2010
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Kitchen Countertop
Kitchen Countertop Color Advice
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Green Cleaners
Homemade Natural Cleaning Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:08:00 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.