Treat Yourself When Trying to Eat Less

I love my chocolate ice cream, but I know too much of a good thing is not necessarily good, so I unintentionally discovered a great way to indulge myself without all the guilt about too much fat and cholesterol, and too many calories. Now when I get the urge, I serve myself a small treat in one of my mother's heirloom tea cups. Eating from something so beautiful makes even a small amount of any treat extra special.

This is a good trick, I just had Lap band surgery and have found a beautiful Japanese tiny plate for my new smaller meals, Thanks!

I do the same thing. Since we don't drink coffee, I even make jello, pour pudding, and fix other desserts in the cups. It makes them so easy to serve when company's over, and also leaves the small bowls and plates free for the meal.

A woman eating a salad.
Low Carb Diet Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Weight LossNovember 21, 2007
Square Foot Gardening
The Basics of Square Foot Gardening
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Slice of cantaloupe with other cantaloupes in the background.
Peeling and Slicing Melon
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
🎉
🎄