Scenery: Horseshoe Trail (Mount Baker, WA)

My husband and son bundled up and took a winter hike on a cold day. Often hiking is more popular in the summer and fall months, but I think we forget how beautiful winter can be.

I enjoyed the warmth of a warm kitchen with a soup simmering in my cast iron dutch oven. When the boys returned home, they both had hearty appetites! This photo was taken on Horseshoe Trail near Mount Baker in Washington State.

By Patricia M.

Oh how I miss scenes of the Mt. Baker area. I used to see it, growing up, from our kitchen window, North of Bellingham, WA., and although I have been gone many years, and lived in the deep south most of that time, the Northwest is still home, in my heart. Thank you for another beautiful reminder. Loretta

Isn't God great in how he presents his master pieces in scenery. :)

Photos SceneryJanuary 7, 2011
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Trail Mix
Trail Mix Recipes
Baked potato with all the fixings.
Making a Potato Baker Bag
GPS Mount for Your Car
Making a GPS Mount for Your Car
🎄
🍂