By Carol from KY
Here are the recent answer to this question.
By Joyce 08/23/2009
1. H2O2 aka Hydrogen Peroxide poured on a sponge right from the bottle will definitely kill the mold in the kitchen cabinet and anywhere else.
2. An olive leaf powder and water (just a little water) will kill the mold in the kitchen cabinet and anywhere else also.
Try these solutions and be blessed!
By susan cantin 08/20/2009
Good old bleach will do it and kill it. Not sure why it's growing. It only grows in damp places so that's what you have to look for. Is it on an outside wall in the cold. Condensation on the surface could be a reason.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.