Family: Max and His Shadow

I had to send this picture of my absolutely adorable Grandson, Max. He just turned 1 year old, and has discovered his shadow. As you can see, he is certainly enjoying himself, as much as we are enjoying him!

By Jackie from Orlando, FL

Max and His Shadow

This photo looks like a possible contest winner! You have my vote!

In fact, I'm going to do my best to capture a moment like that, copycat that I am.

He is absolutely adorable!

That is probably the cutest picture I've ever seen! Isn't it wonderful watching a child learn new things? Thanks for sharing Max and his shadow with us and God bless you.

Aren't they precious at this age? He is absolutely adorable and I bet you are so proud of him! I have 14 grand kids and 3 greats and I never get tired of seeing them discover the world and themselves! What a wonderful blessing they truly are. Thanks be to God. Be blessed.

Wonderful moment captured! This should be a winner in any contest! He is adorable.

photo of an infant
Infant and Toddler Photos
Photos FamilyFebruary 24, 2009
head shadow
Paper Shadow Self Portraits
Shadow box with flowers in it.
Making a Shadow Box
white cat on piano
Understanding Cat Behavior
Taking Pictures of Shadows
Taking Pictures of Shadows