Dryer Sheet Alternative

In a pail mix 1 gallon water and 1 cup concentrated fabric softener. dip a sponge or dry washcloth in the liquid, squeeze out the excess and toss in the dryer with your laundry. Seal the pail when not in use. Re-soak the wash cloth when needed. It should be good a few times. Flannel pieces can also be used more than once before soaking again.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

I have a Whirlpool Heavy Duty pair and I couldn't get but a white circle of lint on my lint filter; it was because I had a DRYER SHEET inside the dryer on the vent, it almost caused a FIRE! So count those dryer sheets and make sure they aren't on the outflow vent! I've never had a problem before. The inflow vent inside of the dryer had turned black because it was getting ready to start a fire!

foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 12, 2010
Sheet Cake
Sheet Cake Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Sheet Music
Uses for Old Sheet Music
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎉
🎄