- 3 cups chicken, cooked, cut up
- 12 tortillas, cut in 1 inch strips
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup jalapeno peppers (less if you want a mild taste)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Oil casserole dish and line with tortilla strips; combine all other ingredients, except cheese, and pout 1/2 of mixture over tortillas, repeat, then top with cheese. Refrigerate for 24 hours then bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours. May be baked without refrigerating, if necessary.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 30, 2017 at 12:35:30 AM on 10.0.1.225 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us