- 3 cups chicken, cooked, cut up
- 12 tortillas, cut in 1 inch strips
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup jalapeno peppers (less if you want a mild taste)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Oil casserole dish and line with tortilla strips; combine all other ingredients, except cheese, and pout 1/2 of mixture over tortillas, repeat, then top with cheese. Refrigerate for 24 hours then bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours. May be baked without refrigerating, if necessary.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:00:16 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us