Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Hannah (Belgian Malinois)

Hannah is a 2 1/2 year old Belgian Malinois. I got her from the mountains of Mississippi when she was eight weeks old. Hannah has no "off" button. She's shown here playing with her favorite Christmas gift last year, a bubble machine. She chases them until the batteries wear out!

We've owned a few dogs over the years, but Hannah is the smartest. We can place one of her toys in a specific spot and she'll always find it. Example: "Where's red ball? In the kitchen?" and "Where's green ball? In your toy box?" She's as affectionate as she is bright and I can't imagine life without her.

By PupperMom from Hollywood, FL

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Snowlion57 [1]03/23/2014

I know sweety I have a long hair Mali and life wouldn't be the same without him. Had a Belgen Tuveren from the pound lived to be 18 never thought I could find any dog to help me through loosing her but I did. Hey Addicted to Belgins.

By jan king [1]05/12/2009

What a happy, playful pup! She is definitely a cutie!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

By Pat Giles05/12/2009

I've never heard of that breed, but she sounds like a hoot! I know she is a great source of joy to you, and she is also blessed for having you for a mama! Thanks for sharing Hannah with us and God bless you.

By Robyn Fed [388]05/11/2009

Your love and dedication is shown in her happy and joyous expression! What a beautiful girl!

By LITTLE SUZY [93]05/10/2009

I love her. She is just adorable. I can see her running about chasing the bubbles. We just got back from my mother's. Spending time out by her quarry fishing. The 4 yr. old granddaughter threw the ball in the water for my nephew's brown lab to chase. All day long they would play. Never quitting.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.