Hannah (Belgian Malinois)

By Candy Killion 10 410

Hannah is a 2 1/2 year old Belgian Malinois. I got her from the mountains of Mississippi when she was eight weeks old. Hannah has no "off" button. She's shown here playing with her favorite Christmas gift last year, a bubble machine. She chases them until the batteries wear out!

We've owned a few dogs over the years, but Hannah is the smartest. We can place one of her toys in a specific spot and she'll always find it. Example: "Where's red ball? In the kitchen?" and "Where's green ball? In your toy box?" She's as affectionate as she is bright and I can't imagine life without her.

By PupperMom from Hollywood, FL

Showing: Comments Sort

By Little Suzy 105 379 Flag

I love her. She is just adorable. I can see her running about chasing the bubbles. We just got back from my mother's. Spending time out by her quarry fishing. The 4 yr. old granddaughter threw the ball in the water for my nephew's brown lab to chase. All day long they would play. Never quitting.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Robyn Fed 394 1,240 Flag

Your love and dedication is shown in her happy and joyous expression! What a beautiful girl!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Pat Giles 959 Flag

I've never heard of that breed, but she sounds like a hoot! I know she is a great source of joy to you, and she is also blessed for having you for a mama! Thanks for sharing Hannah with us and God bless you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jan king 1 319 Flag

What a happy, playful pup! She is definitely a cutie!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Snowlion57 3 25 Flag

I know sweety I have a long hair Mali and life wouldn't be the same without him. Had a Belgen Tuveren from the pound lived to be 18 never thought I could find any dog to help me through loosing her but I did. Hey Addicted to Belgins.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 3:40:49 PM on 10.0.2.206 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.