Belgian Malinois Photos and Information

Category Dog Breeds
Similar to a German shepherd, here are some pictures and information to help you learn more about the Belgian malinois breed of dog.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Hannah is a 2 1/2 year old Belgian Malinois. I got her from the mountains of Mississippi when she was eight weeks old. Hannah has no "off" button. She's shown here playing with her favorite Christmas gift last year, a bubble machine. She chases them until the batteries wear out!

We've owned a few dogs over the years, but Hannah is the smartest. We can place one of her toys in a specific spot and she'll always find it. Example: "Where's red ball? In the kitchen?" and "Where's green ball? In your toy box?" She's as affectionate as she is bright and I can't imagine life without her.

By Candy Killion from Hollywood, FL

A dog with bubbles outside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Trinity and Niobe are both about 5 years old, and coincidentally born within a week of each other. Trinity is a black and tan Belgian Sheperd (Malinois), and Niobe is a red and black Rottweiler/Sharpei mix. I adopted Trinity from a local shelter. One week later, I found Niobe in an abusive situation and rescued her. I ended up keeping both of them!

Trinity is a 'down to business' dog. She loves to go running along side my truck out in the country and can't get enough even after 8 miles!

Niobe is still a puppy at heart! She loves to 'prance' and play with her stuffed bear by tossing him over her head. She only goes about a quarter of the way that Trinity does when we run, then she wants back in the truck.

These two are polar opposites! Trinity is very serious and Niobe is playful, but Trinity behaves and listens, whereas Niobe is pretty bull-headed. They get along together fabulously and they like cats.

By Dragoness

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

I got her about 1 month ago. She likes running around and playing with chew toys.

Chelsea (Belgian Malinois) - light brown puppy with dark muzzle

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

The Belgian Malinois originated in the Flemish city of Mechelen. They resemble the Belgian Shepherd. There are physical characteristics that might help make a rough guess, but determining if your pet is a purebred Malinois is best done via a DNA test.

A Belgian Malinois lying on a wood floor.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsOctober 5, 2019
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Belgian-Malinois-Photos-and-Information.html