Cookie (Maltese), It's a Dogs Life

Cookie is a 6 year old Maltese. We adopted each other when her her owner passed and her niece didn't want another dog. Her dog would just nip at Cookie if she barked at anything.

Cookie is always sitting up when we return home from being out. It sounds like she is clapping when her nails click together. She loves to retrieve her squeaky toy. She places it in my hand for more game time. She has me trained very well. She makes me and my husband Frank smile every day and we are amazed how well she gets along with my new (1 year married) husband's cats.

Cookie loves her bathtime between trips to the groomer every two months for a clip. She fits right in the kitchen sink and loves all the pampering. It has been said that "it's a dogs life." Well, she has a great one.

By Linda Pape from L.V., NV

This picture is priceless! What a joy you must get from her owning you. (haha)

She is adorable. You have a little precious baby there.

Yes, Cookie is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. Enjoy!

She's beautiful!

That face is irresistable! She is just a doll and you both are lucky to have found each other. Keep on spoiling her!

Oh she is a sweetie. I like the clapping picture

she seems like a happy girl. Glad you were able

to take her in and make her feel at home after

her loss.

Cookie sure was blessed to find a new mommy in you! I know she has given you happiness each day as well.

The story you provided about how you got Cookie sounds like how I got my dog Angel, who is also a Maltese. Her owner passed away, and her daughter didn't want her either. They had put up SEVERAL signs where I worked out asking if anyone wanted him, but no one did. So, they were going to have to put her to sleep. Finally, they asked me, and without even seeing him, I said "YES" because I just hate it when any dog is put to sleep.

So, Angel and Andrew (a white poodle) have been my "children" and we have a great time!!!

Karen T.

Maltese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 27, 2006
Pinwheel Cookies
Pinwheel Cookie Recipes
M and M Cookies
M&M Cookie Recipes
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes