Maltese Mix Photos

Chi-Chi is an 8 year old Maltese/Poodle Mix. I've had Chi-Chi ever since he was a little baby. He was the runt of the litter and was born without a joint in his right back leg so it looks like a straight stick, LOL.

He has no clue he is handicapped, and flies like superman through the yard. He is so spoiled rotten! I carry him around on my hip like a baby. I had a a Shih tzu named Buffy that he just loved, and she passed away 2 years ago. So, I adopted Kandy a small grey Poodle from a rescue group so he wouldn't be lonely.

They fell in love, and the rest is history! He loves to play with his companion Kandy, and chase her around the house. I've always had a special dog I was close to ever since I was about 8 years old, but never quite like Chi-Chi. He is special, and actually thinks he is a baby, LOL.

By cute from College Park, GA

Chi-Chi with Teddy Bear and Hearts

Chi-Chi the Dog With Rose Border

Chi-Chi the Little White Dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

22 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Molly May is a three and a half years old Maltese/Shih Tzu. I received an email from a lady helping her daughter find a home for her daughter's dog.

She said they paid $300.00 for her, she is now 18 months old, and they couldn't get her housebroken.

White dog against red background.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Chance is 2 years old and a terrier/Maltese mix. Chance and I crossed paths after some jerk abandoned him at a vineyard a couple of miles from the nearest home or structure on a hillside.

Chance (Terrier/Maltese Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Maggie is about an 8 year old Maltese X. We rescued Maggie from the animal shelter, this past summer. She loves to sing in her own way by howling, lifting her head up like a wolf that howls to the moon.

She starts this if we howl along with her.

Dog with purple outfit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

We got Shifu (she-foo) four years ago. My husband brought him home.

white dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Serendipity is 4 years old. She is half Yorkie, and half Maltese. She was our wedding present back in 2006, from my Mom and sisters.

Black and white small dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Linus is a 9 month old Maltese/Poodle. I found Linus on the internet, and adopted him in November. Linus loves the snow, and loves to play with his baby brother Cody our kitten.

Linus has brought us such joy and happiness.

linus maltese

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Gizmo is a 6 month old Maltese-Shitzu. I got him from a neighbor who breeds dogs. He loves to run real fast in the backyard playing with me. He also loves to play with our huge Lab/Shepherd mix

Cream and dark brown puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Perla del Mar is a 6 week old Maltese and Chihuahua mix. I got Perla last week from mom as her mother's milk had dried out. She likes to play with her brother Dester.

Perla is adorable and smart. We are potty training her and she makes it about 80% of the time.

Perla del Mar (Maltese/Chihuahua)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Tasi is almost 3! He is a Maltese Terrier mix. Jan got him when he was only a baby pup. Tasi is very active and can communicate better than most humans! He loves to play with his squeaky hedgehog and loves to hang out the window taking in the tropical island air!

White dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Merlin is a 12 week old 3/4 Yorkie and 1/4 Maltese. We got Merlin 3 weeks ago. He loves to run in the yard, play fetch, snuggle, dig, sleep on our lap and entertains us. He is a bundle of joy.

Tan and black puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Lily is 1 1/2 years old morkie, a yorkie/maltese mix. We got Lily in August 2008 and she has been the love of our whole family's lives ever since.

Lily loves sitting in the bow window surveying and protecting "her" little kingdom, the neighborhood.

Grey and white puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Bandit is almost 9 weeks old. He is a Shitzu/Maltese.

White dog with black and brown markings.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More
Photos Pets DogsOctober 17, 2013
👔
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Maltese-Mix-Photos.html