Tasi (Maltese Terrier Mix)

Tasi is almost 3! He is a Maltese Terrier mix. Jan got him when he was only a baby pup. Tasi is very active and can communicate better than most humans! He loves to play with his squeaky hedgehog and loves to hang out the window taking in the tropical island air!

Most of all he loves a good cuddle. Tasi is our son. When we are sad, somehow, he knows. He has been the best shoulder to cry on and the best partner to laugh with.

By Lauren and Jan

Truly, your dog should not be driving. He does not have a license. Or does he? ;) So cute. Reminds me I had a Cockapoo and one day when I left her in the car to go into the store (nice cool day window cracked. I came out to find her in the exact same position as your baby Tasi (10:00 and 2:00).

I said the same thing to her, "Move over, you cannot drive, you do not have a license, oh yes, you do. I miss Christy very much, thanks for reminding me of the beautiful memory. Your baby is precious.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesAugust 17, 2010
💘
🍀