Household CleanersHouse and Home

Pledge Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner Reviews

Has anyone ever used the new Pledge Multi-surface Floor Cleaner on laminate floors?

Nila from Valparaiso, Indiana

No, but if you have the paperwork on the flooring it might suggest the best cleaning method. I was told that white vinegar and water was the best and cheapest, but it doesn't work on our floor. I found the paperwork and it said to use WINDEX and it does a beautiful job. Just spray and wipe up. I use a swiffer type mop with old wash cloths.

Wishing you luck, great granny Vi

Please do not use anything on your laminate floors except a damp, almost dry mop, to clean your laminate floors. Laminates do not need a deep cleaning because they are very resistant to dirt and dust because of the coating put on during manufacturing. If you get a spill that dries, just use a sponge dampened with water and vinegar, and it will come right up. I used to clean homes professionally, and many of the homes had laminate flooring. The only thing I use in my own home to clean these floors is a solution of 1/2 cup vinegar to 1 gallon water. No residue, and smells fresh after it dries.

Cheryl from Marshfield WI

do not use anything on your laminate flooring...except water,vinegar, a little alcohol for streak control...I have never seen a laminate floor that approved of using Windex!!!

We have laminate wood floors in our office and someone cleaned them with Pledge wood cleaner, not the floor cleaner. We have tried everything to get the floor to stop squeaking. We have mopped with water and with Pledge floor cleaner. HELP

Yes, I've used Pledge Multi Surface Floor Cleaner on our wood laminate flooring with a microfiber mop, and it leaves it with a matte finish. Love the fragrance. I use it for my cleaning business on hardwood floors, vinyl, laminates, tile and it does a beautiful job. Customers comments how lovely it looks and the fresh fragrance it leaves behind.